English • Español • Française • עברית


Like never before, immigrants need legal assistance. Our office will assess your situation and develop a plan and creative solutions to help you live legally in the United States. We offer the following immigration services:

  • Family Petitions
    1. Spouse petitions in and out of the United States
    2. Petition for parents in and out of the United States
    3. Petitions for children
    4. Fiancé visas
    5. Sibling to sibling petitions
  • Removal of conditions on the permanent residence status, whether or not the marriage is still intact.
  • Adjustment of status (in the United States)
  • Immigrant visas though consular processing
  • Work permits
  • Re-entry permits and travel documents
  • Waivers
    1. Unlawful presence waivers
    2. Waivers of excludability due to crimes
    3. Waivers of removability due to crimes
    4. Waivers of excludability due to fraud
    5. Waiver of removability due to fraud
    6. Permission to reapply after removal
    7. Motions for release on bond
    8. Motion for administrative closure
    9. Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents
    10. Cancellation of removal for permanent residents who are placed in proceedings.
    11. Motions to reopen from an in absentia order of removal
    12. Motions for change of venue
  • Appeals
    1. Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals
    2. Motion to reopen before the Board of Immigration Appeals
    3. Motion to reconsider
    4. Petition for review by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
  • Political Asylum
    1. Asylum application to USCIS
    2. Asylum application and asylum hearing before the immigration judge
    3. Asylum appeals
  • Naturalization and citizenship
    1. Naturalization applications
    2. Derivative citizenship
    3. Disabled persons
  • Visas for victims of crimes Petition (U Visa)
  • Violence against women Act Petition (VAWA)

Call me at (702) 384-8600. A legal professional is on stand by to assist you at any time.

Please contact us with the form below.

Using this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not include anything confidential in this form.

Let us know how we can help by filling out the form below. The purpose of this form is to see if you have an issue on which we may be of assistance. This is not a legal question and answer service. Specific questions will not be answered. You must include your full name and address so we can do a conflicts check.

Thank you very much for contacting me. I hope that your issue will be successfully resolved.

Contact Form
* indicates required field